One of the principles of Immigration Canada is the family unification. As Canada is a multicultural country, it faces problems related to family disintegration.
- Programs such as: Super Visa: that allows you to bring your parents to stay with you for 2 uninterrupted years in a 10 year period.
- Spousal Sponsorship: that lets you bring your partner, spouse or same sex spouse to start a new life in Canada.
- Programs which allows you to bring your parents and children, and in some cases your nephews, nieces and siblings to Canada.
Some of the requirements to be eligible to sponsor your family are:
1. Have a permanent status in Canada; and
2. Enough funds to support them here.